Have you ever thought about creating an online course or promoting a digital product of some kind, and you’re a little weary of how to proceed without a lot of overhead investment? Well, today Elizabeth shares her recent switch from Kajabi to Thrive Cart, which is saving her $150 a month or more.
- Elizabeth shares her recent switch from Kajabi to Thrive Cart, saving money every month.
- The team is happy with their lifetime access to Thrive Cart, which they had for a while but hadn’t used.
- Three actions taken by Elizabeth to ensure rest and family time this summer:
- Adjusting her schedule to not work on Mondays and Fridays.
- Switching from Kajabi to Thrive Cart for course delivery.
- Adding unlimited courses and deliverables without increasing expenses on Thrive Cart.
- Elizabeth emphasizes the importance of intentional time off and discusses her plans for revamping the Community Growth Lab.
- Elizabeth commit to resting this summer, taking care of current clients, and avoiding new projects during the summer. Elizabeth shares three Key things she did to scale back over the summer.
- Elizabeth mentions her health journey and working with a functional medicine doctor.
- The episode concludes with a reminder about the upcoming podcast break for about eight weeks and the launch of the Community Growth Lab in September.
CONNECT WITH ELIZABETH:
Connect on Facebook
Hang out on Instagram
Join The Community Builder
The Community Growth Lab waitlist
Work with Elizabeth
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Free Conversation Starters Guide for your Facebook Group!
Use Thrive Cart for your online course or digital products.